- An itinerary to Morocco’s two emblematic cities: Marrakech and Essaouira
- Charming accommodations, carefully chosen by our team and adapted to your budget.
- A short trip that you can add to another: hiking in the Atlas, discovery of southern Morocco...
- The typical medina of Essaouira: fish souk, silver souk…
- The comforts and tranquillity of a riad every night
Day 1: Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech
Day 3: Marrakech - Essaouira. 170 km about 2h30
Day 4: Essaouira
Day 5: Return to Marrakech
- Go for a walk along the untamed beaches and coves south of Essaouira including Sidi Kaouki, a renowned surf spot
- Stroll through Essaouira’s harbour to admire its azure boats
- Don’t hesitate to ask for a full fish meal at the hole in the wall restaurants at the entrance of the harbour: freshness guaranteed!
- In Marrakech, leave the medina for a while to explore the city walls and soak in the city’s historical importance.
3 day rental of a vehicle of your choice category A/B/C/D or 4WD
VAT included, unlimited distance, insurance, drop off and pick up at your hotel.
The entirety of the self drive tour takes place on well-kept paved roads. You do not have to rent a 4WD unless you would prefer to. If you don’t want to drive, we can hire a driver for you or organize a transfer there and back from Marrakech.
Riads in the cities’ medinas. There are currently over 200 riads in the Marrakech medina and dozens in Essaouira’s. For our clients, we have selected a few with which we have built relationships of partnership and trust over the years. We have chosen these establishments based on their location relative to the centre, their low capacities, their traditional Moroccan cuisine, their reasonable prices and their friendly and impeccable service.
Still, don’t hesitate to communicate any special needs to us so we can put you in the accommodation that suits you and your needs best!
- 3 day rental of a category A vehicle (VAT included, unlimited distance, insurance, drop off and pick up)
- 2 nights in a riad in Marrakech
- 2 nights in a riad in Essaouira
- Meals besides breakfasts
- Tips and extras
- Visits and excursions
Price per person based on a 2 person trip
With the rental of a category B vehicle: 235 euros
With a vehicle with driver: 350 euros
Final price varies depending on the number of people the season and the category of vehicle.
Day 1: Marrakech
Welcome at the Marrakech International Airport and transfer to your cosy riad in the medina. Our selection guarantees comfort, charm and proximity to the city’s major sites of interest.
Day 2: Marrakech
On your own or organized by us, Marrakech offers a myriad of walks and activities to delight travellers: Jema El Fnaa Square, souks (bazaars), museum visits, palaces, gardens, horse drawn carriage tours…
Day 3 and Day 4: Essaouira
Drop off of your rental vehicle to your riad and take off for Morocco’s “Saint-Malo”: formerly Mogador, newly renamed Essaouira. Settle into your home away from home for the next two nights, in the heart of the city’s medina. On your agenda, a discovery of the multicoloured souks, of the beach, the ramparts and the harbour, feasts of fish and seafood. Wild and beautiful coastlines just outside the city (Sidi Kaouki). Inquire about water sports : surf, kite-surf…the 170 km drive on paved roads takes about 3 hours
Day 5: Marrakech
Return to Marrakech where your vehicle will be picked up. End of our services.
Planning your trip with specialists based in Marrakech
Local tips, tricks and secrets unveiled
Cutting the middleman out of your trip
Preparing your trip as if you were already here!
A leader in Moroccan travel for over 15 years
One of a kind tailor made trips and services
24/7 availability and assistance as soon as you arrive
Online payment and flexible terms and conditions...