An immersion into the natural side of Essaouira
This tour between sea and forest, half on foot and half on the back of a camel, will start on Essaouira’s northern shore, a protected natural site renowned for its flora and fauna. You’ll learn why trees are planted on the dunes, observe the regeneration of the seaside vegetation and become familiar with the problems associated with this kind of reforestation.
No accommodation offered for day tours !
Price for this day trip in Essaouira
Your day trip starting from 51€ per person
Final price will vary according to the number of people and the season.
- The services of a naturalist guide
- Transfers from your hotel
- Camel transportation
Not included :
- Transfers from Marrakech
Things to do while there
- Discover Essaouira’s medina: fish souk, silver souk…
- Stroll along the harbour and admire its characteristic azure rowboats
- Discover the city’s many art galleries (painting, sculpture)
- Kite surfing, surfing and many other water sports
- Fishing, quad biking, golfing…
- Hikes along the beach and untouched coastal coves south of Essaouira
- Excursion available all year round
- Transfers from your hotel are included
Direct access from the Essaouira Airport. The city is about 170 km (3 hours) from Marrakesh. We can organize a transfer for you.