Half a day to discover the beauties of this incredible imperial city!
From the 6th to the 21st century… Discover the incredible heritage left behind by the sultans of Marrakech crisscrossed by mysterious alleyways and dynamic souks. The splendours of Arabic-Andalusian art offer a feast for the eyes that propels you a few centuries back in history.
No accommodation offered for day tours !
Price for this day trip in the Atlas
Your day trip starting from 58€ per person for a 2-persons group
Your day trip starting from 44€ per person for a 3-persons group
Your day trip starting from 37€ per person for a 4-persons group
Final price will vary according to the number of people and the season.
- All transportation
- The services of an English speaking guide
- Entrance to museums and palaces
Not included :
Things to do while there
- You’ll visit Marrakech’s most sumptuous cultural sites: the Saadien tombs, the Bahia Palace the Ben Youssef medersa
- Tour available year round.
- Within the realm of possibility, we can adapt the tour itinerary to fit your desires and include the sites you most want to see.
- Your guide is a professional accredited by the Moroccan ministry of tourism. He is a member of the Morocco Like a Local team.