Two days in a luxury bivouac at the heart of the Atlas mountains
You are in Marrakech and would like to spend a comfortable night in the nearby Atlas Mountains for some calm and fresh air? You love nature, comfort and places removed from the usual tourist tracks? Here is a campsite in the heart of the Berber mountainside, for a night…or as long as you’d like! At night, dine by candle light, under the stars
The camp is composed of a bedroom tent – a room for two with full bedding, a living room tent, a restroom tent, and a logistics and cooking tent. Three double-room tents maximum.
A guide and a cook are there to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Price for this stay in Morocco
Your stay starting from 380€ per person based on a 2 person trip
Your stay starting from 270€ per person based on a 3 person trip
Your stay starting from 220€ per person based on a 4 person trip
Price for each additional day: 80€
Final price will vary according to the number of people and the season.
- Transfers is an air conditioned Land Cruiser with a driver
- Dinners and breakfasts, lunches in local homes
- As much mint tea and water as you’d like at the camp
- The services of a professional guide and cook
Not included :
- Lunch on day one
- Moroccan wine
How to access ?
The Atlas Mountains are only a few dozen kilometres from Marrakech. The first peaks are accessible after an hour and a half drive on well-kept paved roads. The transfer time depends on where you’d like your bivouac set up. The transfer is included in the price.
- Don’t hesitate to prolong your stay. The variety of landscapes and the friendliness of the Berber natives are worth spending a couple of extra days to get to know.
- This trip is available all year with the exception of December and January. The best period for hiking is from April to October.
- If there is somewhere in particular in the Atlas you’s like to stay, we will set the camp up there!