Four days in the heart of Morocco's blue city
Chefchaouen with its location in the heart of the Rif Mountains is one of Northern Morocco’s most charming cities. Founded in the 15th century, it sums up the region’s troubled past. Long closed off to non-Muslims, it is well worth spending a few days visiting the medina and its typical Moorish architecture, strolling through its alleyways of charming blue and white houses and enjoying its climate reputed to be particularly pure and invigorating. Holiday available all year round.
A guesthouse in the city
In the middle of the medina of this city clinging to the hillside, a charming guesthouse of traditional Moorish architechture opens its doors to you. It is decorated with taste with the all the talent of the region’s artisans. Its 14 rooms, no two alike, are gathered around a shared inner patio. On the top floor, a pretty terrace looks over the medina and the valley beyond. A place of authenticity, simplicity, and comfort.
Hammam on location.
Price for this stay in Morocco
Your stay starting from 200€ per person based on a 2 person trip
Price for each supplementary day: 40€
Supplement for transfer from Fes: 20 euros
Final price will vary according to the number of people and the season.
- 3 nights in double room
- Transfers back and forth from the Tangier airport
Not included :
- Other meals and drinks
Things to do while there
- Pause on one of the terraces of the cafes
- Take advantage of the calm and comforts of your riad to relax
- Book a hammam and massage
- Plan a day long excursion in the Rif Mountains
- In the summer, head to the Mediterranean ! It’s only an hour drive to the Oued Laou beach
- Once you have booked your trip, we’ll send you our list of all the best places to eat shop ect.
- Avoid all solicitations having to do with kif (local marijuana).
- Don’t hesitate to come in summer. The city layout and its altitude guarantee relatively balmy temperatures, and the beach is about an hour drive away.
How to access ?
Direct acess from the Casablanca airport. 100km or a 1h30 min drive. El Jadida is also about 200 km or a 3 hour drive from Marrakech from where we can also organize your transfer.