Stay on the seaside in Mirleft
Mirleft is a great place for travellers who love adventure and the earth! Located between mountain and ocean, this little city offers a great variety of activities: mountain biking, fishing, hiking, camel riding excursions… Yet, its main attraction is the beach, stretching their sandy lengths to infinity and scattered with near inaccessible coves. Nature lovers won’t be able to limit their stay in Mirleft to only four days!
> Kasbah Tabelkoukt : Between ocean and desert, the Kasbah Tabelkoukt is an esteemed guesthouse (Gold Laureate in 2007 for international tourism). Atop a cliff, opening onto the ocean, it has a privileged access to a wild beach. The 6 rooms and suites with chimneys and terraces are a haven for serenity and cheer. Kasbah Tabelkoukt is truly an ideal place to explore the coast or simply sit back and enjoy the benefits of a traditional massage or cuisine incorporating local seafood. The first thing that will strike you when you arrive is the exceptional panorama over the Atlantic Ocean and the charm of this house surrounded by a garden of cacti.
Price for this stay in Morocco
Your stay starting from 420€ per person based on a 2 person trip for 3 nights in the Kasbah Tabelkoukt with transfers
This price is per person, based on a 2 person trip and sharing a room
Final price will vary according to the number of people and the season.
- 3 nights in a double room
- Breakfasts and dinners
- Transfer to and from Agadir
Not included :
Things to do while there
- Walk along the nearby beaches and swim from April to October. Note: the beaches of Mirleft are not guarded.
- Surf classes: a few instructors are available upon reservation for relatively modest prices.
- Fishing: besides white sea bream, the local specialty, you can fish other kinds of sea bream, sea bass, and many other fish characteristic of Southern Morocco. From the bottom of the plunging cliffs you can also catch meagres weighing up to 70 kg.
- You can prolong your stay and rent a car to discover the magnificent foothills of the Anti-Atlas
- After you book we’ll send you tips with our top addresses, in Mirleft and on the way there
- Summer at the edge of the pool, and winter by the chimney, every season is perfect for relaxation in this little paradise
How to access ?
120 km of well-kept paved roads from Agadir. About a 2h30min drive.
Transfer from Agadir is included in the price.