Discover Tangier, a place of extreme beauty
You have to climb to the top of the medina to soak in the sight of the white city in front of the sea, with its choreography of boats and Europe right next door. This little land saturated with history has hosted all kinds of conquerors. The results are reflected in its magnificent setting, cosmopolitan population and exciting nightlife. Tangier remains an inspiration for artists from all over the world who sing of her merits. You can visit all year long. Three days will give you enough time to see the city’s essentials and discover a bit of its surrounding. For a longer stay, the beautiful beaches close by and the picturesque coastal road are always waiting.
In the Kasbah
(Tangiers oldest historic site) but only a few footsteps away from the medina, this 300 year old guest house and its terraces look out over the sea. Restored with passion, its décor is filled with ancient objects and fountains found in the local antique shops.
An authentic house in the heart of Tangier’s medina. 6 magnificent suites decorated in a beautiful minimalist style are available. The restaurant’s fantastic food is another reason to stay here. An attentive staff is totally available to share their passion for this city with you.
Price for this stay in Tangier
Your stay starting from 180€ per person based on a 2 person trip in a guesthouse
Price for each supplementary day: 50€
Your stay starting from 200€ per person based on a 2 person trip in the Riad Tanja
Price for each supplementary day: 60€
Final price will vary according to the number of people and the season.
- 2 nights in a double room
- Airport transfers to and from the Tangier Airport
Not included :
- Other meals
To do while there?
- The medina from the Grand Socco, the fish souk the silver souk…
- The bar scene, responsible for Tangier’s reputation as an excellent place to party.
- Walk up the Kasbah, the city’s principal attraction that looms over the medina and offers a splendid view over Spain and the straight of Gibraltar.
- The 4 km of sandy beaches on the city’s outskirts
- Once you have booked your trip, we’ll send you our list of all the best places to eat shop ect.
- Don’t hesitate to go for a drink in the Tapas bars, especially the English style ones.
- Two festivals dominate the city’s cultural life, the Tanjazz, a jazz festival in June and the Tanja Latina, a Latino festival in November
- Visit the Caves of Hercules, the meeting point of the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea
How to access ?
Direct access from the Tangier Airport. Tangier is about 370 km or a 4 hour drive from Casablanca. We will organize your transfer for you