A family trip to Morocco
Morocco with your tribe
Morocco is a country full of surprises, ideal for family travel! Discover its incredible range of hikes adapted to any level of experience and cross the Atlas Mountains, Atlantic coast and Moroccan desert’s most jaw dropping landscapes. Sublime visits await, and they are sure to please parents and children alike…
The magic of moroccan cities…
- Set off for Fes and Meknes, to the kingdom of snake charmers, storytellers and dancers…In the heart of the medina, dive into a universe of lively souks! At the imperial city of Rabat, don’t miss the kasbah of the oudayas’ opulent palaces and Andalusian gardens, a magical place!
- When travelling to Marrakech, tour the city ramparts in a horse drawn carriage, a tranquil visit in the shade of the palm and olive trees. Then, explore the surrounding region…from a hot air balloon! From the sky you can see the entire area around Marrakech, all the way to the Atlas foothills: a sensational experience for both children and parents!
- When in Ouarzazate, don’t miss the movie studios of the Atlas Corporation, a truly fascinating visit. The site is easy to spot, seven huge Egyptian statues guard the entrance!
- When visiting Morocco’s Atlantic coast, stop by the beaches of Temara only 5 km south of Rabat. Extending over 25 km of shoreline, these golden beaches are magnificent! Then, continue down the coastal road to El Jadida and Safi to take advantage of the invigorating beaches of Sidi Bouzid and de Lalla Fatna. Finally, visit Dakla and take a boat out to sea to meet dolphins and sea turtles!
- Go for a camel safari starting in the Draa Valley, Tazzarine or Merzouga and explore Southern Morocco the nomad way! From sandy dunes to rocky deserts along gueltas and oases, many marvellous adventures await!