Bustan, arsa, janna, which also means paradise…
There are a thousand and one names for Marrakech’s orchards, gated gardens and other natural spaces. Take the time to discover these havens of greenery hidden throughout the rose city, sometimes also nicknamed the garden city.
No accommodation offered for day tours !
Price for this day trip in Marrakech gardens
Your day trip starting from 33€ per person for a 2-persons group
Your day trip starting from 23€ per person for a 3-persons group
Your day trip starting from 18€ per person for a 4-persons group
Final price will vary according to the number of people and the season.
- Horsedrawn carriages and all transportation
- The services of an English speaking guide
- Entrance fees into all the gardens
Not included :
Things to do while there
- Get around by horse-drawn carriage, minibus, and on foot
- Visit to the Majorelle gardens, an artists’ garden from the 1920s
- Excursion available all year round
- If there is anywhere in particular you’d like to visit, tell us at the time of booking so that we can modify the itinerary to match your needs.