A day spent in the paradise valley of Ourika
Less than an hour from Marrakech, the Ourika Valley is a haven of vegetation at the foot of the Toubkal mountain range. If you get tired of the heat and craziness of Marrakech, get some fresh air and hike along one of the trails that run from one village to the next. More than physical activity, this is an opportunity to soak in the landscapes and come face to face with the Berber world of the Atlas Mountains.
No accommodation offered for day tours !
Price for this stay in Morocco
Your day trip starting from 71€ per person based on a 2 person trip
Your day trip starting from 54€ per person based on a 3 person trip
Your day trip starting from 45€ per person based on a 4 person trip
Your day trip starting from 40€ per person based on a 5 person trip
This price is per person, based on a 2 person trip
Final price will vary according to the number of people and the season.
- Minibus transfer
- The services of a guide for the entire day
- The entrance fee to the garden
Not included :
- International flights to Morocco
Things to do while there
- Excursion available year round
- If you want to go for a more challenging Ourika Valley hike, just let us know at the time of booking so that we can arrange it for you.
- Take high shoes to walk, hat and small backpack for your stuff of the day.
- Nothing better than the services of a guide from the valley to make this day trip