Relaxing family stay in Terres d'Amanar
Near Ouirgane, is the unique private Moroccan estate of Terres D’Amanar. Located in the High Atlas’ first foothills, only a 30 minute drive from Marrakech, it skirts the 100 000 hectares of untouched wilderness that is the Toubkal National Park. In 1975, the American director John Huston chose to film the key scenes of his movie “The Man who Would be King” here. As a family or in a group of friends, for a week or a day come share an adventure in this exceptional and well-preserved natural space. At the Terres D’Amanar estate, activities abound well off the beaten track! The number of options is sure to make everyone happy all while respecting the environment.
> Terres d'Amanar estate : You will stay in a Berber tent on the estate. Weaved out of camel hair and with all the comforts of a lodge nearby, the tents are grouped up and there are doubles singles or quadruples available. You’ll spend unforgettable nights immersed in Moroccan traditions and ways of life. There is a traditional hammam on site as well as toilets and showers with hot water. On the menu are Berber meals, prepared by the women of the neighbouring douars: tagines, couscous, brochettes, salads, mint tea, fresh baked Moroccan bread (khobz).
Price for this stay in Morocco
Your stay starting from 220€ per person based on a 2 person trip for 2 nights in Terres d'Amanar estate
This price is per person, based on a 2 person trip and sharing a room
Final price will vary according to the number of people and the season.
- 2 nights in a double room under a Berber tent
- Transfers to and from Marrakech
- Mountain biking and pool
Not included :
- Other activities
Things to do while there
- Adventure courses from treetop to treetop in the forest (the first in Africa). Four zip wires and a monkey bridge guarantee an adrenaline rush with and safety measures conform to European regulations.
- Horseback riding in the park for beginners to experts.
- Mountain biking tours accompanied by certified guides.
- Hikes with or without a guide to discover the flora, fauna and inhabitants of this magnificent region.
- Workshops for carpet weaving, embroidery and copper working.
- Demonstrations of and initiations to Berber cooking.
- Outdoor pool with a view over Marrakech and its valley.
- A partir de 4 ans, encadrement dédié, des activités ludiques et sportives, accro park junior, trampolines, balançoires, circuit BMX, VTT.
- A perfect holiday for families! Bring everyone, the more the merrier (and the lower the prices will be)!
- Although open year round, spring is a wonderful time to come, when the region’s flora is at its most flourishing
How to access ?
30 minutes away from Marrakech on a well-kept paved road. The transfer is included in the price.