Marrakech’s most beautiful riads
Marrakech is the pearl of Morocco and it is said that a lifetime is not long enough to exhaust all of its charms. The medina, closed off by ochre ramparts, is the city’s pulsating heart and encloses most of its splendours. It is here that the Villa Nomade, among Marrakech’s most beautiful riads, opens its door to you. Arranged around a shady inner patio, its nine rooms and three suites await your visit. This lovingly restored mansion will help you in discovering the real Marrakech with its refined and authentic Arabic style.
The Villa Nomade
Rennovated with passion and respect for local know how and materials, the Villa Nomade riad is a peaceful and intimate sanctuary in the middle of the medina. Nine rooms and three suites surround a shaded indoor patio in this palace where you will discover Marrakech the right way, authentic and refined. For your well-being, a pool and traditional hammah as well as a selection of massages and oriental treatments are on offer. Every afternoon, Moroccan mint tea is served on the terrace or in the salon. The restaurant’s menu features a variety of Moroccan treats: chicken pastilla, crisp briwates, sea bream fassia, Marrakchi tagine, fruit salad with orange blossom caramel…
Price for this Riad Stay in Marrakech
Your stay starting from 180€ per person based on a 2 person trip
Price for each supplementary day: 80€
Final price will vary according to the number of people and the season.
- 3 nights in double rooms
- Transfers to and from the airport
Not included :
- Other meals and drinks
To do while there?
- Discover the true heart of the city, Jemaa el Fnaa square
- Tour the ramparts to appreciate the city’s historical importance
- Visit the city’s museums and palaces
- Get lost in the souks and hang out around the artisans’ workshops.
- Treat yourself to a Moroccan feast in a restaurant, have a mint tea on a terrace, go out at night...
- Take advantage of the serenity of the riad to relax
- Once you have booked your trip, we’ll send you our list of all the best places to eat shop ect.
- Don’t hesitate to hire a guide for the first day of your trip so you’ll have an idea of the importance of the places you are visiting
- The folk festival takes place over fifteen days in June and July in the ruins of the Badir Marrakech palace
- In October Marrakech hosts a fantastic international film festival
How to access ?
Direct access from the Marrakech International Airport. Transfer to and from the airport is included in the price