Cooking workshop in the medina of Fes
Moroccan cuisine is one of the world’s most esteemed and its roots are incredibly diverse: Jewish, Arab, Andalusian, and Berber are only the most prevalent influences. Spend a day getting acquainted with this colourful and savoury cuisine! Upon your return, you’ll be able to dazzle friends and family with tajines, pastillas, couscous and harira prepared the local way!
No accommodation offered for day tours !
Price for this stay in Morocco
Your day trip starting from 65€ per person based on a 2 person trip
This price is per person, based on a 2 person trip
Final price will vary according to the number of people and the season.
- Shopping in the medina
- The meal
Not included :
- International flights to Morocco
Things to do while there
- Workshop available year round
- Fes is great to visit any season! Its altitude and maze of shaded streets prevent it from reaching stifling temperatures.
- This is a private class and you will not find yourself in a group with strangers
- Nothing is better than the advice and assistance of a professional Moroccan chef
- A workshop for 1 to 4 people maximum