A day at the Ouzoud falls
Have you been dreaming of swimming in the basin of a Moroccan waterfall? Take off from Marrakech for Ouzoud, at the foot of the Atlas Mountains and only a little over a hundred kilometres away. The Ouzoud wadi throws itself off the top of a 100 metre cliff, forming one of Morocco’s most spectacular natural attractions.
No accommodation offered for day tours !
Price for this stay in Morocco
Your day trip starting from 61€ per person based on a 2 person trip
Your day trip starting from 43€ per person based on a 3 person trip
Your day trip starting from 35€ per person based on a 4 person trip
This price is per person, based on a 2 person trip
Final price will vary according to the number of people and the season.
- All transportation
Not included :
- International flights
Things to do while there
- This excursion is available year round. Summer is a great time to come, but the waterfall is at its most beautiful in spring because of the melting snow.
- If you want to go for a challenging hike starting from the waterfall, just let us know at the time of booking so that we can arrange it for you.
- Choose the transfer by private minibus
- You don' need to take something to eat, we have planned lunch at the restaurant: Riad des Cascades
- Take something to drink with you